- Lawrence Gerald’s sirbacon.org features an enormous amount of Baconian information and opinion
- Cryptographic Shakespeare -A monograph wherein the poems and plays attributed to William Shakespeare are proven to contain the enciphered name of Francis Bacon
- The Francis Bacon Research Trust – lots of material from a contemporary esoteric perspective
- The Hidden Chapter – Byrom Projects - Joy Hancox is an Associate of the Royal College of Music, London, and a member of R.I.L.K.O. (Research into Lost Knowledge Organisation). She is also an Associate Member of the Association of School and College Leaders. She gave up a successful career in Music, the Performing Arts and Schools Administration to concentrate on her research. Joy Hancox is the originator of the Byrom Projects research programme.
- www.light-of-truth.com – extremely unusual site of interest to fans of numerological cipher and the authorship question
- The Code That Failed – a response to Penn Leary and Baconian cipher by Terry Ross
- Research Into Lost Knowledge Organisation (RILKO) “An organisation providing a platform for the dissemination of hidden knowledge incorporated in myth and legend, number and geometry, art and music, architectural proportion, megalithic structures and the geomantic layout of cities and landscape.”
need 420 hookup Primary textsflirten sucht