- Lawrence Gerald’s sirbacon.org features an enormous amount of Baconian information and opinion
- Cryptographic Shakespeare -A monograph wherein the poems and plays attributed to William Shakespeare are proven to contain the enciphered name of Francis Bacon
- The Francis Bacon Research Trust – lots of material from a contemporary esoteric perspective
- The Hidden Chapter – Byrom Projects - Joy Hancox is an Associate of the Royal College of Music, London, and a member of R.I.L.K.O. (Research into Lost Knowledge Organisation). She is also an Associate Member of the Association of School and College Leaders. She gave up a successful career in Music, the Performing Arts and Schools Administration to concentrate on her research. Joy Hancox is the originator of the Byrom Projects research programme.
- www.light-of-truth.com – extremely unusual site of interest to fans of numerological cipher and the authorship question
- The Code That Failed – a response to Penn Leary and Baconian cipher by Terry Ross
- Research Into Lost Knowledge Organisation (RILKO) “An organisation providing a platform for the dissemination of hidden knowledge incorporated in myth and legend, number and geometry, art and music, architectural proportion, megalithic structures and the geomantic layout of cities and landscape.”